Kinect + Windows Sdk Beta
Before 3 months I bought my kinect,but I did not get chance to work on it.Before 3 days I decided to do something with my kinect.After reading lots of documents and blogs ,I decided to use New Microsoft Kinect for Windows SDK beta for further use.
Here I will show you step by step how to download all the required packages to run Windows SDK perfectly with your kinect.
Supported Operating Systems and Architectures
- Windows 7 (x86 or x64)
- Windows 7–compatible graphics card that supports Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c capabilities
- 2 GB of RAM
- Kinect for Xbox 360® sensor—which includes special USB/power cabling
Step 1 : Download Kinect for Windows SDK beta ,click the download option for your computer(32/64 bit)
Step 2 : For C++ SkeletalViewer samples->download following packages
- Microsoft Speech Platform – Server Runtime, version 10.2 (x86 edition)
- Microsoft Speech Platform – Software Development Kit, version 10.2 (x86 edition)
- Kinect for Windows Runtime Language Pack, version 0.9